AGGRAND Natural Liquid Bonemeal 0-12-0 (NBM) is a concentrated liquid formula containing readily available phosphorus (P) recommended for application during transplanting of vegetable and flower starts, and planting of bulbs and seeds. It promotes root development for faster-growing, healthier plants. Phosphorus aids in plant establishment and production of prolific blooms and top quality fruits. With AGGRAND Natural Liquid Bonemeal, carrots and potatoes increase in size and root/tuber quality, while bulbs produce more and bigger flowers and can be split more frequently. AGGRAND Natural Liquid Bonemeal is the ideal product for those seeking a natural fertilizer that demonstrates superior results.
AGGRAND Liquid Bonemeal – Numerous Benefits
- Provides a Readily Usable Source of Phosphorus and Calcium: Your plants can make immediate use of the benefits of AGGRAND liquid bonemeal, meaning you see observable results faster.
- Releases Slowly Over the Growing Season: No wasted nutrients and, therefore, no wasted money. You get the full benefit of what you pay for.
- Perfect for All Bulbs and Transplants Get new transplants off to a great start with an immediate boost of Phosphorus and Calcium to stimulate root growth for long-term growth and stress resistance.
- Outstanding Performance on Fruit Crops: Phosphorus offers tremendous benefits for increasing the number and size of fruits and vegetables and bonemeal is an excellent, all natural source that plants can use immediately.
- Terrific for Root Crops: Phosphorus stimulates root growth. So, it only stands to reason that a bio-available form such as AGGRAND Liquid Bonemeal would have a spectacular effect on root crops.
- Ideal for Flowers: Grow more, bigger and longer lasting blooms on every flowering plant you own.
- Convenient Liquid Concentrate: Allows for easy application to leaves or soil, via hose, spray tank, watering can, irrigation system, etc. Mix with your AGGRAND liquid fertilizer for a simple SINGLE application of both products, saving you time and effort.
- (1) 32-oz. bottle (singles)
- (12) 32-oz.bottles (by the case)
- (1) 2.5-gallon bottle (singles)
- (2) 2.5-gallon bottles (twin-packs)
- (1) 55-gallon drum
- (1) 275-gallon tote
Increased Root Development for Healthier Plants
AGGRAND Natural Liquid Bonemeal is recommended for application during transplanting of vegetable and flower starts, and planting of bulbs and seeds. Phosphorus increases root development which produces faster growing, healthier plants. Application to carrots and potatoes promotes increased size and quality of the roots and tubers. Application to bulbs promotes increased number and size of flowers, and the bulbs can be split more frequently. Increased phosphorus availability during flowering and fruit development lengthens the flowering period and promotes increased numbers of flowers and fruits.
Both Fast and Slow Release Phosphorus
The fast release phosphorus in AGGRAND Natural Liquid Bonemeal makes it an excellent source for foliar feeding fruit trees, flowers, vegetables and crops that require extra phosphorus during early bud formation and fruit enlargement. In addition, AGGRAND 0-12-0 applied as a starter fertilizer is readily available during early plant development, and the rest becomes available throughout the growing season. Many bonemeal fertilizers are not ground as finely as AGGRAND 0-12-0 and are released over a period of years so the phosphorus can become locked up into an unavailable form in the soil.
A fine grind is more suited to plant needs.
The fine grind of AGGRAND 0-12-0 makes it dissolve in a shorter period of time which makes it more suited to plant needs. The fineness also facilitates deeper penetration into the soil profile so it becomes available to a greater percentage of plant roots than coarser granular bonemeal products.
AGGRAND Liquid Bonemeal Also Offers Calcium
Unlike most commercial phosphorus fertilizers, AGGRAND is a more natural source containing not only phosphorus, but also other life supporting components such as calcium. Calcium improves soil tilth, nutrient exchange capacity, and is useful in correcting calcium deficiencies of plants that require extra calcium such as tomatoes.
Rates vary by application, but expect to mix approximately 3 ounces of AGGRAND Liquid Bonemeal per gallon of water for foliar applications. For turf, mix at same 3% rate and apply approximately 1 quart of bonemeal per 2,000 square feet. For crop applications, soil analysis and plant type will determine best how much to apply, but mix rates should still be around 3-4% (about 1 gallon bonemeal for 30-40 gallons of water).
Consult the AGGRAND Crop Guide (G2793) for additional application information.
More All Natural Liquid Bonemeal Info
Those who require more info than what is presented above can utilize the links below for additional information regarding crop/garden application rates, ingredients, MSDS, state registrations, certifications, etc.
Pricing for AGGRAND All Natural Liquid Bonemeal
Obviously, before you order a product like AGGRAND you’ll want to know what it’s going to cost you. Of course, you’ll first need to consult the documentation above to determine what sort of application rate you should expect to use (you can also call me toll free at 877-689-4719 or try the “online chat” using the green “help” button at the right of the page).
Once you’ve established an estimated application rate, simply click the link/button below to check the pricing of the product prior to purchase.
AGGRAND Natural Bonemeal promotes beautiful, healthy plants and super yields of high quality, nutritious vegetables, fruits and field crops.
OR - Become a Dealer or Commercial Account for Further Discounts and/or a Business Opportunity
Originally posted 2011-03-06 08:32:24.